It has been a year to forget but now we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel and with vaccines being effective we will soon have the opportunity to make up for lost time.
Last year we had planned a trip to Barcelona where we would get the opportunity to experience the magnificent city and to train with FC Barcelona coaches at La Masia (Joan Gamper). Unfortunately Covid-19 restricted that but I am delighted to say that I have been in communication with FC Barcelona and they are starting their clinics next month and have stated that October will be a good time to return. It is our intention to have the clinic from the Monday 18th to Thursday 21st October and families will have the option to fly out earlier or to return later.
Our itinerary will be similar to that planned last year and will look something like this:
- 4 days training (90 mins per day) at La Masia with FCB coaches
- FC Barcelona training kit
- A VIP tour of the Nou Camp
- A trip from La Masia to the Nou camp on the official FC Barcelona team bus
- An opportunity to watch FC Barcelona futsal team train/meet the players
- A match on an outdoor court near to the Nou Camp
- If fixtures permit, an opportunity to watch FC Barcelona futsal/football teams play
Prices for the clinic and the above are to be confirmed, however, last year they were £250 per player. Accommodation and flights are not included. We recommend a 4 star hotel near to La Masia that works out at around £300 for 5 night in a double room.
If you are interested, please let us know and we can look at confirming details with FC Barcelona.
The tour is only available to Futsal Escocia players.